Monday, October 5, 2009

Names Of Hispanic Rappers



difficult it is to talk to people I feel true admiration, are 2 people of those you know are special, one of them and talk to other chronic and I said what I thought of it called Eva (avoid for colleagues, for my Morenaza or Canija) to the above must be added that this weekend is to CORONADO, because the aunt is not going to the championship of Spain held Huesca and is 3, whose ovaries have her go to fabric, I put his account of what happened in the race. CHRONICLE OF EVA



Good good good .... You have forgotten me?? .... I know that I cuentoTenía all against me to hit the century kitschy. Middle cold, with some hours intespetivas, with some competitors that already warming as bullets passed me ... What was afraid But I focus on the issue and was lucky enough to get me to a group that went in my time, there a girl who took us spitting ... 1:47, 1:46, 1:45 a to 1:50 left us ... until lap 10 a roll, do not go down when you have 15 rounds you dare, I think is already hard now subtract 9, 8, 7, but came to the 6 and the turns were not 400 were 600, but I there in the initial group of 5 is 4, then 3, which endured until the last round in which a they hit the pull and I run out of power hitting mine. He was dead but do not lower the rate but not the ov ..... I had to upload it and I finally planted with 44:37 'my best mark of 10,000 and having lived a very interesting experience. In the morning the atmosphere was more relaxed, had less public but the afternoon there were more people ... and gulp the looks on warming were "you who you are and how you run to" I wonder and full of "shit" were almost all more prepared than I am, in fact I make my test was a girl of 50 years old with a physical bundle as could be and made the race in 37 'We spent air lifting the baby, good lady (with all my admiration). It was solemn and placing a roll out in the streets ... so .... I thought were important that I put into the 3 rd drawer ... As a veteran, to say that we were only 3, but the pride of competing with the aunts merece.Lo level and best of all, what the fans we had in Huesca and the one from Valencia we encourage any issue ... Thanks to everyone and Bernard who was competing in Pentalon, was encouraging, too
indeed as it is so humble forgot to mention that if only they were 3 to climb the canyon was to make mark of not having achieved would not have risen.


now speak of Enrique (riquelme to colleagues), to say the type this, I think ufffffff need to write a book to explain how this man is the HOSTIAAAAAAAA With 50 years of age it looks like a wicked child, bad, bad, I personally have bought, I've been running so many good times with which I could spend hours telling stories, is a guy that bites like no running, just enough that you breathe into your ear to speed jijiji like crazy, once told him and this time I write, Kike if there would have to invent, in order to just tell the guy I'm 5 of Spain with a time and want many more young enough that (including me) I also let her chronicle. CHRONIC
RIQUELME


Hello !!!!!!!!!!! (1'9 "máaaaaassssss that I wanted),
output (not exactly as it says nicholson, I was just stuck in the top group) and the rhythm that had to do was 1'28" x round (400 , although according chimo, "this track is longer).
The first 400 I have to overcontrol because it is not that I could put in mind is that was so slow that for a moment I thought long and now I get caught (unless evil that occurred to me) and the first 400 at 1'37 "(that is, and had 9" missing), well I put the steps back until lap 7 was in the group but vannnnnnn aprtir from there and I did not dare follow:
1, 37, 1.28, 1.31, 1.29, 1.30 ....... 1, 2000 ...... 7'35 "
1.25, 1.29, 1.26, 1.30, 1.31 ....... 2000 ...... 2 ° 7'20"
1, 31, 1.34, 1.35, 1.35, 1.34 ....... 3 ° 2000 ...... 7'46 "
1.33, 1.31, 1.32, 1.36, 1.34 ....... 2000 ...... 4 ° 7'46"
1, 32, 1.32, 1.27, 1.28, 1.22 ....... 5 ° 2000 ...... 7, 21
10,000 ........... 37'49 "

IN 6 or 7 I start to be as comfortable and I think" I'll wait here in this rhythmites peta shit and if any for that ..... As it happened, that is, one's own stupidity ....... b. well I'll shut up. In not to return, yell at me (that if we montaooooo one to be agreed in Huesca insurance, an example, Chimo was to control by judges over and giving advice, jjijijijijijji) has peta one and you are 6, then I hear and tell " by the cap, which the poor rogue !!!!!!!) cap should be remembering all the panda, so I see as I cut and there with the encouragement to see that 250m brings you start to run (over the poor every time he passed in front of the panda, I screamed "run, run to get caught and you remove the cap !!!!!!) and so I catch and hide and last I get confused and look back one at 200m (that I thought it was the 4 th) and I tiraooooo after him like mad and then I passed was a double but has helped me make the last 400 in 1'22 " . reflection: 10000 on track with 10 riders have to go in a group or hit someone but ..... missing incentives to keep up alive every turn, and it is clear that by the last 2000 in 7'21 ", it means (or so I think) that if someone had caught steadily low 37'seguro. But set, I stay where 1.25, 1.29 and 1.26 and went completely, yards and yards of course that it has won 35-odd cone, and 2 and 3 in 36-odd, but the problem is getting into running and clear changes to fuck ..... I am not for that nonsense, but it kept pace and bufffff.

Conclusion: I DO NOT THINK SO GOOD, REALLY WEIGH THE YEARS AND ARE OBSERVED. TRACK AND IS VERY VERY Sacrifice, no support (GOOD I DO NOT TRACK BECAUSE THE GROUP WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST OF ALL)
of 6 of the club (I think, as I get confused, so was worse maomeno .)
10,000:
Juan Andres ........ 7 (m60) Chimo
................ 8 º (M55) ................ Emilio
9 th (m50)
Riquelme ............ 5 º (m50) EVITA
............... 3 rd (M35)

pentathlon

Bernard ......... .... 6 º (m40) (3 degrees in the 1,500 and personal record in javelin)

must fuck, the guy does 37'40''and said shoe fell loa guy that cane, some day someone asked me which were my athletic achievements and will surely will answer none, so if you can proudly say that I was lucky to meet these 2 CRACKS and count among my friends. CONGRATULATIONS
at 2 this weekend you became SPAIN LARGE jijiji, most want to be like you Kike, not like running (which you do a lot) I want to be like you by the friendliness, vitality and joy that you macho, so if you hope to get in better shape because you are a bit ugly jijijiji. Evita
on Saturday at Chiva have pity on me and do not press that we'll see if I have HUEVETES to follow, we Morenaza. Damaged

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment