Monday, October 12, 2009

Squash Courts Nyc For Public

how this has changed

2 years ago today I had my greatest treasure, is a very special day because since the moment I held my arms I knew that nothing would be the same in my life from that moment would have something to fight and give it my best, there will be a single day of my life I do not think that little person that makes me a better person and get glad those days when you're not very sociable. Well played
celebrate his birthday today and I could not remember fulfill my childhood, I remember that day to a small party at my house and point as much coming my cousins \u200b\u200band a close friend and counting, had gifts the fair, if you were lucky and you liked a regulation ball and were the most important guy in the neighborhood, we will become the arbiter of the matches were on the street as if not to what you wanted you were going with the ball jijiji home, my grandmother gave me 1000 pesetas and the other grandparents a market measure of jeans (they always gave away the same, remember Chuso? Jijiji), yet you were the happiest guy in the world and care for your gifts like gold cloth.
Now it is all different, you have to mount a massive party, come uncles, grandparents, neighbors and dads and moms of the friends from school, going to settle down together swarming around 20 nanos instead a meet sounds like a christening, it does not bother me personally I like more so, but we sincerely believe that when we give away, every single person who comes brings a gift and it seems to be at loggerheads for who brings the best gift, in a nutshell when you finish the soiree the child goes to 20 new toys, which does not value what you have, goes from one toy to another almost without looking and worse over a After playing with them ruthlessly as he knows that if it breaks you have more to choose from before a screen with detergent such settler was enough to keep all your toys, now have a playroom full of things, the worst thing is that Reyes then arrive and have the same history, and must decide if you go your house and you let all the space to clean it or do something touched pulling toys and leaving the new, let this there is no stopping it, the same is that as we did not have many and so many things because you want your children if you have, not to be but sometimes I think we've gone a little crazy and give them more than they should, in short, that now I have to enjoy as a possessed girl with all their gifts and my drool cayƩndome enjoy seeing them so next week will be the birthday of the girl next door and the dad of her friend will make a gift to his parents ask the same thoughts or just spend some of it and only engaged to her enjoy yours, if it is better before or now they do not know, as it would be best to find a compromise, but it seems to me that we no longer know because this is not stopping it. Damaged

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment