Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ap Biology Lab 6 Data

FUCK BARCELONA,

FUCK, jijiji COKE FOR BY FINNNNNNNNNNNNN my student has had to seek clemency jijiji, and was beginning to believe it was not human, it was kind of cyborg or something, but now his body has not been many and mouth have escaped these three mythical words jijiji, nice to have spent more time listening, never three words had much meaning for me hehe, really is a scandal to see her suffer, she is a girl as more feminine, glamorous shows you where it goes, but when run is worse than a HAT jijiji, it becomes a brown beast that does not stop jijiji say nasty things and today was the best day, today is Thursday and Thursday he is very wrong train, is one of the runners / fatal is that they stopped two days (I too do) to which suffers in these days over today played 3 x 2000 series, the first barely finish it, but pretty good, the second suffers as anyone to finish it, you insult me, tell me more than a dog but she did not pick up, but the latest in that you have to let the soul and health to do well and I will sink jijiji, the first 1000 will we put a 4'20''which is not bad, but it is very touched, you go up the pace a tad, but I see it is, I'll sing the times to encourage her but she just wants to finish, we arrive at the final meters, the urge to speed, hit a hitch as they are 20 meters loose those legendary words: FUCK, FOR COKE, music to my ears, my body ambrosia jijiji , delight, enjoyment, excitement, so these have been some of the feelings that I had to hear it hehe, that most wonderful feeling to see reventadita clinging to a mercy that knows no jijiji I will, of course I have not stopped, that if she did not, to be wrong and not being able with his soul pukes the last 2000 in 9 'scrapings, was not expected but not bad, finally got training and tomorrow another tute because it does not stop, do morning ASPHALT eater's favor come eat better and be more prepared because too hard hehehe.

Damaged and wonderful health

0 comments:

Post a Comment