Obama deserves the Nobel Peace Prize?
As I am an inhabitant of this world, I was also surprised to grant the U.S. president, Barack Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize 2009.
I do not want to know who make up this elite group in charge of deciding who is given the coveted award each year. I do not care because if it was Obama with two wars of extermination which he has assumed as a legacy of Bush, you can also receive Mr Micheletti in Honduras maintains the repression against the people, after the coup that starred in the country Central.
Obama takes office in nine months. He has promised change. He has promised many things, but in the end, it has not yet seen the outcome of their claims.
I liken this to the World Championships. We all knew that there the "" man missile "Usain Bolt is esmerarÃa to achieve, as it did, great results, but nobody thought to give the gold medal without running on the track.
That I think of this Nobel Prize Obama. Have granted it without running. This means that they have awarded without full demonstration of their ability to achieve the goals it has raised.
I think Obama himself should be surprised and scared because it was not expecting it.
And if they have given for raising pledges was also wrong of the select group of people which awards the prize. How can you take that still exist Award criminal blockade his government against the people of Cuba? How can explain that to recognize it as a champion of peace, when your country has known terrorists, avowed free, with a history of terror in relation to Cuba?
Or you can call that promotes peace who knowingly kept in prison to five young Cuban anti-terrorist sentenced to infiltrate, to avoid more deaths, violence extremist groups settled in Miami?
can be called champion of peace who supported from the powerful seat in the White House, the crude treatment of immigrants seeking to enter the "American Dream", a dream that has caused pain and death on the border with Mexico? I do not want
think that the decision has been made in any of the bars in the city of Stockholm, as the Absolut Ice Bar, after a session of beer, whiskey and women dancing on the catwalk. I really do not think there was that meeting but the impression I get is that it was in a rush as if time were to die before a certain goal.
I think the Nobel Peace Prize has lost elegance, not because they have given Obama so precipitously. Maybe he gets to deserve it, but there was no need to apply the speed of Usain Bolt for granted.
In this world so wrong there, luckily, many distinguished persons in the work of peace that may well deserve this award. Would that achieve such recognition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment