Fuck 2 runway models seem jijiji
As noted we had not yet entered the water, happy faces jijiji
resounding smash
After the race Meliana, taking advantage that we have to make a trip to Olive Ele and servant decided to try our wetsuits, after lunch and took our respective coffees comes the moment of truth, we want to see how much water enters and as you swim with them, get a suit of these is a roll not see, it costs a horror subĂrtelo, above and cold really does not even see the heat you spend, it's like have the sauna above, the case is that after hitting us a good time with the costumes got to get inside them, people sunbathing there quietly looking at us in surprise, fixed where they thought they had escaped the 2 jijiji looking like that, once water enters found that a thin film of water on the rack and neck in winter will be the extent to which that movie bearable, it is assumed that once comes to a halt and eventually acquires the body temperature the user, I hope so because if not we will really bad when the water is chilly.
One thing you notice at least I noticed and too much for my taste, these costumes fleet much more than without them, thus more waves and shouts in my case I get dizzy again, I'm swimming really bad, I'm dizzy like a duck fair up as we've gotten almost nothing but I have to eat ravioli in the throat, every stroke I give is a beg, dizziness comes a point where I have to stop or vomiting, soon realizes Ele stand and coming for me, after commenting on the feelings we have with the suits decided to return, but I try to swim is impossible to give more than 3 or 4 strokes so I approached the coast a little to be able to walk back foot, the area is full of fishermen and we need to tread carefully so as not to mess with threads, at any given time I notice a tremendous burning in a toe, it hurts a lot, I say to element to look for me if I stepped on a hook but she sees nothing, until you reach the shore as bad really happened, including dizziness, anxiety, and I have been finger hurts me eternal horrors the way back, once on the beach Belencita examines me the finger, told me that fish can be a spider and that hurt me quite a while and it did, then we put them aware of the feelings we had with the costumes, for me the experience was bad enough, but things change costumes, my feelings would be of 7, it is still early to give a true valuation and almost anything not to swim another day we will prove better and so be able to get the idea of what awaits us swimming this winter. Damaged
greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment