BIKE AND THE FASHION SET RACE
Dukat This Thursday, my colleague finally deigned to give me the bike I had bespoken with esta bici se supone debo de hacer el triatlon de Barcelona la semana que viene, ciclismo siempre he practicado pero llevo mas de 10 años sin montar en una bici de estas características por motivos que no me apetece comentar, el caso es que se lo comente a mi amiga Ele y ella como enseguida tiene buenas ideas me dijo que dejara la bici en su casa y así es mejor para salir todos hacia Barcelona el sábado, le comente que cuando dukata me dejara me pasaría por su casa pensando que eso seria sobre las 18, el caso es que como el niño siempre va con prisas y no tiene un puto minuto para tomarse una cerveza con un amigo a las 17 ya estaba libre, como era muy pronto me quede en un banquito tirando miguitas de pan a la palomas y esperando que se hiciera un pelin later, but at 17:20 I could not more so I hit a touch of Ele.
Coke: Hey I'm at your house
Ele: Yaaaaaaaaaaa, oysters expected to carry a face mask
Coke: Women do not worry I'll wait a little
Ele, you gives me the same way?
Coke: fuck it clear, calm that I will not scare
Ele: come you're not up there by yourself.
I get on with fear because in the body, not that I can find when you open the door, sure that a white face or worse, it sure is a mask for those green with cucumber pieces and stuff hehehe, the Anyway, I opened the door and the good lady and was stripped (which cucas are women Diosssssssss LOL) which evaporated with the illusions that I had to laugh a good time of it hehehe, once there because as usual, we enter the desfici and think we can do, u could go for a swim the patacona, to me personally that I plan not cool, so I tell him that you should try the bike but I have no sportswear, no problems answer me, now I fixed the closet and find something to get you now if I'm really scared shitless and I look in tights pink bike riding jijiji, when I get with some shorts and a leotard of the most cute, as a missing servant Regon as the room to try on the outfit hehehe, the pants better not talk because I came the HUEVETES and his older brother jijii the sides, so throw nets, do not see how good I stayed, ajustaditas, upturned ass, made me legs of the most stylized, we fashion of death, as would Belencita: Before jijiji dead easy, thank goodness that if I saw any of my friends hehehe, I must also say that after we saw lourdes (friend of Ele) and as my outfit that molo said I was great, I think that made me eyes and all hehehe.
With 2 balls to me in the street with the paint and there was already the Despiporre, who had his nose to ride on that bike because it does not, could not, in this kind of bike wear special shoes that binds you to the bike so if you have not caught you almost can not ride, like my friend is more puny bike I was at his height as I am more cool than an eight and did not pay attention to Ele suggestions uploading my seat in the house because I could hardly catch me like the pedals in those were a while until I got more or less fit and start to try if I can compete with that bike, barely a foot loose and get another pedal reach Meliana to see the race course on Friday, after several turns and check that there was no blue line to mark the journey we started way back, so if this quiet again I begin to empathize with my new machine which of course have to put a name (girls start thinking about one), in short, it is clear that whatever we do we had to fear with any activity, tomorrow I will comment the premiere of wetsuits since there's no jijiji waste. Damaged
greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment