HIIIIIIIII COKE FOR YOU TO
a holy book says that 2000 years ago there was a man who stood out among all others, a trainer of souls who was crucified for love, well this man told one of his disciples deny it 3 times before the cock crows, he answered that that would not happen that he could not do that, according to the story happened just as the coach said of souls.
So after 2 millennia of history repeats itself, is a marine deity to which I have refused 3 times, this is my Ele, said Sunday that her swim in the sea and taken by my bad mood I went to run by the soft sand of the beach shot leaving today skid had told her again and fails again, this time for running with Victor and to accompany my cousin to buy a shoe, had told him that morning swim with her in the pool, as you can imagine it fails again, I get to train with the Valkyrie series THE FONTETA, from here I would ask my deepest apologies to my favorite girl and I put San Cokito of Malva witness that never again will I betray, you're my CATHEDRAL Ele, at least be content knowing that I too have nailed a back-stabbing, my student for the first time I failed, on Friday I wants his side (to know who to leave me, you quacks will not run with it not?) and so will, my legs were not submitted to run at your side, my mouth does not comment on what to do in your shoot, my hands the gel will not need when approaching the kilometer 13 or 14, says he wants to run alone, quiet now but not go swimming alone will run jijiji but you know to take my GPS and see that you leave the train as it touches if not talk jijiji you and I bow tie, that if, then want to go with him not to make the needle on the meeting of Trees and Castles (petite comenenciera LOL), you see I also suffer scorn Ele jijiji ruthless, soon won a cup and I'll to find out by others, it is clear that whoever the MATA to IRON IRON DIE, to be a believer I take it as a divine punishment for my miserable performance with my Ele.
disciple not worry someday you touch you feel the pain I felt today when I learned that I want to close on Friday jijiji, I have today I went to a gel Escape to the girl as his friend Bob would say MORE SAD THAN LIFE perez jijiji. Damaged and Sore
Greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment