Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ativan Contraindications For C O P D



Menudo has left us today, my pupil is left in the series, now played 20 'continuous running 1x3000 +1 x2000 + x3000 +1 recovering between sets 90''+15' continual running very smooth to release the lactic acid in the legs This training is hard balls, because my Belencita it to trapiƱado as usual, the first 3000 is supposed to leave at 15 'and we've cracked it in 14'30''and the best thing that has been without suffering the 2000 should be out in 9 'and has been, we've nailed it is also true with us today my colleague Victor and this turkey is a crack marking the rhythm, lead does not need clock, or GPS, or anything , you say I want to go''and Uncle 4'3o nails it for me that has a sort of chip in the legs and squeezed it marks him as it should go, nothing to do with my running, much more anarchic and always wearing the wrong rate, Belencita and notice some tiredness but is he still has gasoline for one last effort, told Victor how to make the final in 3000 and to squeeze the last 1000, this series is supposed to leave about 13:30,''but seeing that my student say today is about Victor whose goal shank from the beginning puts a devastating pace for the friend, go about 4'20''km, it begins to suffer but not like other days in which your soul can not, today is going well, you I gestured to his friend and you know you have to score a point but, she already beginning to comment that but I have not even clear that you can give more, so new gesture, tighten the nuts jijiji, in the absence of 500 mtrs and go about 4 'km easy thing for many people, Belencita starts snorting, to curse, to swear in Aramaic and release all his anger, but keep holding on, getting to the final record of 13'09''in thing this shit, I love that the training go this way, it makes me feel good and we note that we are on track, that if today I run with some pain that I do not recommend to any man, someday I will comment if I have wanted jijiji, Victor and another person if they know that I speak jijiji, which is bad to have a girlfriend Diosssssssssssssssssssssssss jijijiji, Belencita, as always congratulate you, you are behaving like a champion and demonstrate every day that sales of these made pasta, you're going out in the average valence and quiet one day get to go to the rhythms of today discussing politics as victor and servant did jijiji, stating that we could not stop talking to putearte a little, you should always make clear who is stronger hehehe, I know that sucks an egg to go with the knife in his mouth could not utter a word and see that others are going to laugh but life is just as hard and cruel jijiji, ahhhhhh not dream of swimming win next year because I give you where you hurt more, your aquatic environment next year will be defeated as this year jijiji Albir, oysters on Saturday I forgot that I'm going to put a reed in the long you're going to shit, you've messed with his Holiness the Pope in front of me and that you'll pay, you will sweat SANGREEEEEEEEEEE jijiji. Damaged

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment