pretty picture, but cold to
this is our strength, the union group
in the hotel lobby
the indomitable coffee
team
what a waste of man please, not a single woman who wants a guy like that or what?
replacing
forces
I had no strength at all, I squeezed my legs to the maximum
Belencita and the other team's runner waiting for the cyclists
that Neoprene sugarcane
than happy that the girl jijiji
CHAMPION encourage
with that Mar had to deal with our Ele
First triatlhon team for Atlanta, also called The Pancho Villa that looked like that, the team of Pancho and neither did nor conjoined shirts to go na na, all with their shirts were customized and we as the band of outlaws jijiji, that if relatare later as our performance was better than many of those who were so preparaditos.
had not choice but to leave on Saturday at 15 am and I'm a fucking bastard and I play currar on Saturday, luckily we went off and at that time because if they did not get the trip as business as usual laughs here, nerves and more laughter, a member of the team stayed fondled and little else, so yes, bad gang of thieves are in that area, they charge you 3 times before arriving in Barcelona but good when something you want something hard, we came to Barcelona on the 19, the collection of chips finishes in an hour and we are scared shitless about not finding the site, luckily between the host and his co-pilot managed to reach without losing too much from the exact site, once there seemed to town, we had no idea where to go, to pick or what the fuck do jijiji, finally got around the issue and for the hotel here and we missed I was a tad hidden away ehhhh something besides girls (as for walking jijiji that Cabut am sometimes LOL), we found the hostel fluke as wrong and told us we ran without realizing the exact street, luck is allied with us and we had reserved a parking space at the very door, the passage could not be more stark, the guesthouse Dracula looked, we saw him enter and we giggle a tad scared shitless to see where we were sleep, we with giggle but fortunately it turned out that the inside was just fine, we moved quickly and we have to eat up about 5 the next day.
As we are more bare ass pasta that a chimpanzee had dinner in the middle diagonal of Barcelona, \u200b\u200ba tortilla sandwiches to prepare our Ele, often paint the three traps on the bench there with our bottle of water and sandwiches jijiji, seemed 3 abandoned tantrums jijiji love looking after a small tour to the vicinity of the hostel to sleep has been said, Ele and Belencita sleep together and even if it hurts servant sleeps alone in a bed adjacent to Vidal i shere worth 2 in the same room and I there dark side of the room cursing my misfortune jijiji, that if when after us pictures, laugh a bit and alarm clocks to let the good night Belencita Carinet the joke was bestial jijiji, girls will be someone out there that we want? Hehehe. At 5:15
target touch and up, as we have everything ready once we and what is our surprise to open the patio door, a cold makes 3 pairs noses, cloth will scratch them up, 8 degrees and point-blank and short sleeves jijiji us, we come to the pit area well in advance, Ele when you exit the car and see how the sea starts to get Nerviosita, no see waves that await as she is in charge of the swim, a bike and once we have our stuff in the transition zone piramos us the fucking race to find a warm place where you can have a coffee, ice cream still more than a chicken there that we ran, technical stop at a hotel in the area, cup of coffee and over the boxes, right next to your bike is another team that seems to have the same level as us, making conversation and began to comment that we will have to go for a walk, that we have to enjoy and stuff, but since we are so liars jijiji. Ele
out about 8:40 am which plays catch with neoprene and closer to the beach, the truth is that having ovaries and balls to get to swim with the scratches and makes the sea in the conditions that give the output and our Ele and signs of where the shots go, the girl goes to MUERTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, that is our champion who milks, it is noticed that the CHAMPION of the Valencian cruises, as expected the aunt leaves the first in a tiempazo, over 30 'competition pure and simple, but look like would be leaving before they had uncles and aunts salido 5' antes, como siempre para quitarse el sombrero, con compañeras así quien quiere tener compis masculinos, estas dos llevan el gen de la competición grabado a fuego dentro del cuerpo.
Cuando sale del agua ya estoy preparado para recibir el chip y salir con la bici, para mi es algo muy especial, llevo 10 años sin pillar una bici de este tipo por una cusa que prefiero no comentar, le digo al ciclista del otro equipo que iré con el y así hacemos piña, el asiente ya que aunque sale todos los fines de semana a entrenar prefiere ir acompañado y como su nadador sale unos segundos detrás de Ele salimos juntos, al principio se me va un poco, llevo mucho tiempo sin rodar en bici y eso se nota, ademas llevo una maquina I do not know, you buy it to my colleague Dukat and still had not released (I'm a left LOL), I am slowly catching good feeling, the rhythm starts up, 32, 35, 37 hours and my legs would get along , reached at the other team goes a bit slower and I decide to get ahead, I say uncle and metele pegate cane, no longer saw him again hehehe, I put the big plate, small pinion, full up and the guy shits jijiji as cool to be so superior jijiji, I love that feeling of strength that only offers biking, running also happens but not as spectacular, with the bike is another world, as you put the development on the bike harder, that in quadriceps which you burn is great, the fact is that I get without realizing at 40km / h, it is clear that my sport is cycling, it is not throw me flowers but that pace after 10 years without catching a few people would bike, each pedal stroke is a feeling of burning, but I'm giving all I can, I want to hold back anything, I owe a very special person to me, is my first race without that anger aside and convert it into strength to keep moving the pedals, makes a wind brutal face but happened to catch a group and pick me up, I suffer a great time, I give myself up, I wish that wherever this proud, quadriceps pain is almost unbearable, I still turn around (7km ) but now I can not fail, fixed is watching me, sure it is sitting somewhere, instead saying there is nothing Coke, now is the time to give your best, and this fact (that sound Belen, now you know why I'm telling you so) I have an input slope and straight into the pits, I have the legs crushed, tears and sweat are mixed equally, when I lower the bike that someone has been accompanying me in my career, I feel that my best friend was near my riding at my side as did so many times, I feel and I thank God that something in me has changed, and I will not ever shoot himself, Peter and it may be years that I never forget you man, those words always with me to let go of me and mine in all the training and racing that I do miss, in short ditches will take almost 10 'to the other team that trains nearly every day hehehe. Arriving
Belencita already prepared for action, we put the chip and run, is supposed to do about 51 'because he wants to enjoy the race, well this is also one that knows to go slow you know, crack, Mrs marks a 46 'scaling and without suffering, we are not careful and do not enter with her goal as 200 meters are supposed to meet her to get together (rule of the organization), when we see it is pure and simple sprint , is the sweat that we are next to her and is a runner as God commands and what he wants is to get killed, we trained for taking us into the hand, which I personally do not anything I was cool, because for my view of the sport is at the top past the finish line and it was, the girl forgets to catch us holding hands and comes with a couple, a coach never had a better disciple, ahhhhhhh I forgot one thing, to make matters worse the girl did that tiempazo completely wet the shoes that could not think of a better idea than to take a picture near the edge Ele The sea was choppy and a wave of bluegill jijiji leave that crack.
After all, we conclude that we make a perfect team for me personally is an honor to compete with these girls, give their all from start to finish, the atmosphere among us could not be better and we had to PUTA MADRE where we have so CONGRATULATIONS ATLANTA / PANCHO VILLA, the next is still far from fixed but we do not lose it, you are the MEJORESSSSSSS ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Damaged
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment