Sunday, November 1, 2009

16 Low Profile Mud Tires

RAS \u200b\u200bAL PUERTO DE VALENCIA 22/10

First apologize to my outstanding disciples, now coach of death has not fallen short of the circumstances, I had before me the opportunity to make a decent time in this race and I left escape, for had it all, great weather (too hot for my taste), a perfect tour (totally flat) extra motivation (thanks Rafa) and still end up doing 43'24''over an actual distance of 10270, we a shit, I would say it took a whole week without training, I would say that only trained at rates that are not mine, I would say nerves that lately have been with me and brought me back to the habit of snuff, you could say a thousand things, but really inside of me that are not excuses for a guy like me, today I
this time leaving the eggs on the asphalt , I have fet a merda, the last mile I wanted to die, I could not breathe and almost did not end, if that time would have done with other feelings as it would be more happy but not so. Hipermotivado
I lifted, I had a day yesterday great, those that I do not usually happen to me, whereupon I was elated today, my FRIEND Belencito was there the first to encourage me, Rafa ducking pressure and fucking, we was all perfect for my time was much better after to laugh a while the three of us put in the starting area, I wish luck to my opponent today and start the race, had told F that would come to 4'15''from the beginning and I do joke or clear this jijiji, they still do not know me jijiji running in this must lie quite fulero and much, much, much, 1000 as the first step in 3'57''with the hope of going down over the miles ( I'm done piece of ghost LOL) in principle I do well, I feel good feeling and I think I can go for 40, and the second 1000 start to notice that you might not be so, I'm going to 4'02'', at that moment I pass a Blue Line group (club of a friend) I wanted to do sub40 ', I stick to them and shot to the front, the third millennium the thing going and like ass, 4'07''with a knife in the throat, the group I was going slowly and I can not do anything to catch him, you're terrible when this happens, you see as your piran and tried to catch them, the fourth thousand and is 4'12''suffering punishment as a bastard, thank goodness in an area where you go across to those who come behind considerably behind Rafa see hehehe, I know at least the first part of my bet is won but that's not enough I want more, ever want to be a runner as God commands, the fifth thousand fueled by the rage within me at 3'45'', can not believe it takes 90 runs behind my back , I tell someone to fuck I do that, the little strength I had left in me I leave that thou and all for nothing because as I always tell my pupil only jerk when you have the balls to put up with to goal , as expected the last 4 miles I make eternal, I have them all at 4'20''suffered enough, it could have gone a few seconds faster but I do not want to suffer more, not someone who does not deserve to win worth suffering much, unfortunately the henpecked by my friend Victor has not come, with the other cock could sing, but hey that's only speculate as to not come we'll never know if you would have got to make better time.
I stay with the compliments of Belencita, with his spirits when he went in goal, I prefer the bulky victory I achieved on my rival Rafa jijiji, send male eggs have not been able to win a turkey and you do not train takes 7 years, you're wrong to want jijiji, come is not that bad, you got a good time to be a swimmer is not bad, keep in mind that this time they do shit to the grandmothers of the parks and jijiji of course I'll stick with one thing, seeing the face of my girlfriend to get to goal, fine asshole face was left to me to see her, did not expect to be there and as I said then has been great to see her, is a past waiting to see who you want to kiss you, I will be a romantic or something but nothing alike Rocio THANKS, you're great in 2 days you have done something that others may have cost years, I have crazy, well then this is the story of a failure that makes me stronger for future dates, at least if I'll get him trained as before a surprise to more than one, quacks, if I train really be there again and that day we will laugh doing series and other goodies. Damaged

greetings training

0 comments:

Post a Comment