PAS III centenary Lusitania
Fuck there are days that would be best not to get out of bed, today was one of those, whore mother raised me, had courage and desire to run this race, I have come to the site with good feelings, although he had not trained all thought he could get out well, after finding Today my compis (Victor and Paco) started to heat up as it makes a cold from hell, by the way we soak up the atmosphere and listening to was the race, the route had been painted on the internet and had to be something hard, but for all I expected what was coming, I tell my compis out to 4'30''and see what happens, I say no to better make the first mile slower and work up the pace, thank goodness that I ignore because I would have died in the first mile, we left the field quickly 4'50''begins to bite up, I suddenly realize that today we are suffering, my legs will not go, take her breath fatal, over my friends are too thin, then are set to shoot and I'm slowly picking up, every rise makes a dent in me, mile after mile I lost the ability to react, the race is tough and I'm fatal, mid career and I am asking the time, my legs will not respond The worst is that every time the terrain gets steeper and it is killing me, people begin to happen, I try to catch someone who goes at my pace but there is no way to hold anyone on the 12 kilometer totally bottomless see Victor Another sin that optimistic, I am reminded of a bitch mother until at least we will finish together, that if after going uphill hell, life had gone anything like I have not had BALLS to upload running, half cost I have to it is impossible to walk and run, so if I'm not alone, none of the participants is able to upload without walking, when I get up I see a turkey that I have a hobby that you can not see, to long time no see, We salute you for education and the war starts, I tell Victor to press because I can not lose the last 2 kilometers along the mark under 4 ', before I die I give you the pleasure of earning, at the end I take 15' 'But I get fully broken in goal, that if at least I get to beat the great joy to see your ugly face.
The race effort is rife throughout the afternoon, up otoro things do not help to improve the day, which I said, maybe I had to have stayed in my house all day and have gained a lot since I left the race with a bad taste in mouth as long ago done and I will head made a real mess, ale as you can see I'm not inspired today but there is, hopefully next week start with better footing. Damaged
greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment