As
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Get My Daughter Of Bangbros
CONGRATULATIONS 11/11
As
I hate my colleague Victor, we have 2 days training together and I'm up to COKITOS of it, we have conspired to lose 1h24 'on average Santa Pola, we know that it is almost impossible that in 2 months left we can do it, but Please try not be, really make 1h26 'and I would be satisfied, well what we were going, I hate this little guy because the trains are shit runs, yesterday we were supposed to do a shoot tranquil, it is normal time we made a 4'50'', well we set an hour about 4'30'', at least the feelings were good, but today was better, there was nothing like running, I went out because had been with CANTAMAÑANAS This, as we have seen we have decided to do a series of 6 sets of 1000mtrs, I say the best thing would be to make the first and the other 4'30''5''down by series, the uncle tells me it's worth, if if he says I have no desire to play the fool, the first leaves in which I 4'28''lo strange but it seems that things will go for where it should, I am often ignorant jijiji fact, the second guy and begins to pull and despite my complaints to us at 4'08''mark, I say, nano and not do things, we're going to melt, at the very top MAMONE tells me that is following me, then I cross cables and I think now if you're going to continue, leaving the following way: 4'03'', 4'01'', 4'00'' little strength I had left by that time, I just thought that was one to finish, we have a nasty habit of doing the latter to death, he commented that we managed to 3'55''and I replied that well, Uncle is little liar, shoots, I find horrors to follow, we cry that we are doing the crazy pace we are going to 3'40'', but the bastard still being squeezed, and I can not let go I shot the rest, I shortness of breath, my heart goes out through the mouth, the legs begin to shake but I'm behind him, spent the first 500 was spent at 1'42'', that today is a beast for us but BALLS Today ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ plays pop and not me who asks for mercy, I get behind and shooting like a madman, the force is the limit, I fatal, at least I have the consolation of seeing the bird's face completely contorted jijiji, I'm wrong but jijiji is not much better, in the absence of 100 mtrs ahead and hit me on the last stretch, is brutal but my SANTOS COKITOS that this will not let me today, I hit him and ended up sprinting together final time 3'17'' neglect me and I'm dying but I like to suffer like Diossssssssssss, Belencita, I hate to say this, but even the vision of your ass on the run is the BOMB jijiji train with riffraff like this is priceless, I do get everything you inside me and that is amazing is like when you're suffering and end notes that feeling more than once I say (you know what not? Jijiji) because to me it's the same, I have suffered, now crushed me, today I made a dirty pants, but today I again feel broker, had long suffered not so much training and the truth is that I needed. As
Incidentally, I broke a finger so unfortunately the challenge of swimming is postponed for later, Rafa, if you do not believe you control the radigrafias hehehe, I've broken this morning, I dropped a box on top and I felt enough pain, the fact is that I picked 2 pieces of cardboard and I've splints and pulled me all morning, but after running pain was more intense and I had no choice but to approach the clinic and there they gave me the news, I'm sorry but this is so, the challenge will be another day, though if you want to swim in the pool (with one hand I am not able to get the neoprene) and that to win a cocoon like you to spare me a hand, you say if you dare BRAVE jijiji. Damaged
greetings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment