Monday, November 23, 2009

How To Decrease Shoe Creases

Belencito

As you pray the title of this chronic, CONGRATULATIONS today begin a Belencito, yesterday you did your job as anyone carrerón from beginning to end, no one can even imagine how I felt seeing its goal to this piece of corridor, as she knows I am not given to express my feelings and less in public, yesterday there were so many things that I felt every mile it would be impossible to capture them all in any writing, the most important thing was that as recently wrote saying that there are days that you do not stand up better, the day Yesterday was quite the contrary, was one of those days when believers give thanks to God for the gift, was one of those where the servant is happy on all sides, was a day to frame and secure some BROKER I have seared long in his memory, since these lines I can only thank him for his perseverance, dedication, discipline and above all the pair of ovaries that her aunt has since the day I started training.
Yesterday was the culmination of several months for delivery and great suffering, yesterday I saw my disciple advantage in its purest form, when it came to knowing winning goal was radiant, then came the moment of emotion, seeing someone que admiras soltando lagrimas por haber conseguido su meta es algo que no tiene precio, a falta de 3 kilómetros no pude mas y tuve que reconocerle que aunque hace unos días puse en este mismo blog que entrenando con Victor me sentía corredor, con ella siento algo mucho mas importante, con esta CORREDORA me sentido útil, para un don nadie en esto del correr como yo no hay mejor sentimiento que ese, saberte importante para alguien es la leche ya que das lo mejor de ti y eso es cojonudo, por eso Belencita y por muchas cosas mas GRACIAS, GRACIAS de todo corazón, ayer le diste a este CAPULLO que escribe un alegron que no veas.
Sabes que a mi me encanta tener recuerdos importantes con la gente a la que quiero, de ahí que hiciera el camino de Santiago with one of my best friends and like Victor will always have that memory forever now share with you the day when you finally become a real runner, when I met you and I knew it was one of those people who come to your life and you know they do it to stay, so I am full of satisfaction both handy, as you see happened to comment on our race as it should be up to you, from here I invite you to write it, send it to me by email and then publish it, yet if you want these sensacioness only be for yourself, nothing happens, for my part I can say little more, yesterday put the icing on a cake that began to bake for 13 weeks, yesterday made the time for which you were prepared, yesterday won the respect you (sports) of the writer, yesterday you were consecrated as a broker, yesterday you lived the most beautiful part of the game, stay with it and enjoy it all you've earned it, as someone rightly said that marked my life, yesterday everything was NO CHAIN.
have been, are and will be the best student in a cocoon as I could have wished, enjoy your 1h43'23''what you've earned. CONGRATULATIONS

Belencito SEA LEGS HEART OF ASPHALT

PD, you know I think you're worth much more than that 1h43'23''and the day you'll want to check there.

Damaged and grateful greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment