Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Making A Beetle Dune Buggy

GHOST INSIDE MESSAGE ... (pass mouse over to read it)

If such a long time, mummify, built monuments to the dead, and buried with all this paraphernalia, it is because man has always been afraid of being alone, if they are not spending tons of anyone to look, or ask her or him miss . Today I'm missing my father, after ten years of being dead, and two of my aunts and a couple of friends who have died in my country, and which I could not get fired for being away, and not having the roles ready. Are far but so close that I have on many occasions I feel my hand, neighbors of my memory, as if nothing happened already, had actually happened. Sometimes I forget that they are no longer and I'd like to talk to them. Today I have the distance drawn and drawn as a double-edged sword, first punished and it hurts me, but on many other occasions has saved me die choking on vomit my own feelings. I guess I'm not the exception, which I fear both death and loneliness and all (although not accept) want to see my family, my friends, my dogs, all the people I keep in memory for a little more about them, and give them a little more about me. I will not last forever, but I'll enjoy these moments as the latest ... I am sure this will work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment