been a long time that he knew nothing of stories of ghosts and goblins who kidnapped as I used to listen in my country for a long time. Happened regularly in the field, and when children ... or girls (mostly) alone were hid them for a while and then play them back, so girls appeared within hours or days between the stubble, and sometimes half atortoladas bruised and with many braids (elves favorite hobby). But it is that globalization, even the elves migrate. Days ago I found in the paper! Madrid that a 9 year old girl had been kidnapped in a town known as San Rafael de Heredia, he explained, had been two very strong little men wearing red jacket, green pants, red cap cap and pointy shoes. The amazing thing is that is not the first time it happens. PLOP! For now, the only elf I've seen is this that has seeped between the seams of the wooden staircase of our building. But it has good face!
0 comments:
Post a Comment