Wednesday, June 8, 2005

How To Make A Speaker System

THIS IS PA 'Berrac ... KILL THE CANCER

Once again, I've been on the street, "in ball bounces" as they say, once again I was sent to hell, once again, they have been cheated like that, that did not deserve to live in this country, or that the company where I work and where I have made the job offer is fictional, of papelillo, or fibs. Again, imagine that the nearly five years I have not seen my family are in my imagination. Today I returned to see the word DENIED in my application for residence and work permit. Are zero and two. But what happened? But what's wrong with me? "Again I have to go back to feeling as if begging for a place in this society? "Again, I have to re take my dreams along with the remains of food the trash? Or should, instead, throw them in the washer to leave them shine and sparkle? Should I abandon the idea that I have to be able to live better, at least more relaxed with the person I want? Should I wait until I get the notice and (riding a chicken?) developing with a lawyer (which of course is not free!) a resource? Today, not even talking to people I love has helped me take off this little outfit of disappointment and depression that was alone in my body. Not even Madonna or Shakira, or Jesus, or "There is no one alive" and nobody has been able to return my breath. Nobody has been able to settle the revolt that water is overflowing and draining from the eyes. Nobody has pointed out. And it is seen that all repudiate the problem, pain and sad ending. All you on many occasions to flee the rat fast and fucking biter of destination. Again I want to know all that I was without clothes, without wishes, without hope that a more negative. I even thought it should have done was cheating, playing with my occupation, and ask for work as housemaids. But I do not know that among migrants there are also people who are sufficiently prepared to take the place of English, Chinese, or tangamandapiense? ... We are many who not only come to scrub floors, but to keep learning, studying, and offering services worth? Did not have learned that I do well, and that if my students get "excellent" in my humble assessment is for something? Did not realize that it's worth, is worth anywhere in the world? If I were a thug, with concealed weapon, and mounted trick covered by a mob, and be sure with my damn ID ... but since I'm not well ... I am being invited back as they think I am. I am being forced to become the shit rather think I have a soul. I am being forced to do something crazy ... while I think that, I leave this spin (spinning top) so it do them to dance in a nail. And tomorrow ... for nothing ... currando keep the ghost company, at 8 am from the land of Heidi, and then go to another nook where I do is dream, and of course, between dream and fantasy, such as sudo and return home with a tired as tangible as those who reviewed my papers. I sleep better in order to finish this fucking day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment