Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Cause Absortion Inpaper Towels

PULLING THE PORT OF POTATOES SAGUNTO

I have some free time to write training on a couple of weeks ago, was one of those workouts that are never forgotten, following the training plan that will guide us to success on 21 November we planted in the river Belencita and servant, we played 20 ' warming over 20 'to 4'30''recovering 5' to trot over 10 'to 4'30'', being the first day we did this workout my ward was worried, because I thought I could not do it, we started well, the rate is tolerable because it shoot a 5 'the miles is a breeze, the good thing came later, about 15' to 4'30''paced Belen begins to waver, I will say it can not but, we lower rate, as usual I do not pay any attention, I know well and dies before that, so, since when did the usual stop gagging when one bursts, if it was because I did not throw anything into the body to throw, the only thing that came out was bile and words of hatred jejeje coach, mostly because that madman who is the writer could not stop laughing, but I hate to see it was half dead from the effort and could not stop laughing, I remember last year I said that until the looked like this would not stop the cane put him in that year could not be because the training they had was not as demanding, but it finally came the big day lol, the truth is that anger is something with me, he does not realize is that these laughter were of pride, are why had finally become a real runner, finally knew what was really suffer to get a goal, was one of those workouts that really do not add up and you just so busted that all they do is crush you, but are what really tan and make you stronger, make you feel like God because you've left the skin pulling it forward, not leading us to those who practice sports more or less seriously to reach these ends, maybe it's masochism or will be, the only thing is that reaching those limits you become stronger and know that in a race will give the rest before stopping. Belencita
is very bad you knew my laughter but you will see how over time this will be one of workouts that you are burned into memory, last year there were a couple that you've forgotten, the famous FUCK COKE TO and the mythical day, IF YOU WANT TO GET ON THE small train, this train as I mentioned above Really. Damaged

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment