Last big test before the half of Valencia, this race I had not run ever, this year I simply because it is a good test in preparation that we have, it's a race to 2 turns, so I tend to like and you know what you have left and pull if you're fine where as are 16,300 meters comes well in evidence, the idea is to start km 4'30''and see how far we, if it is to end the better.
As this year is included in the Valencia circuit this deputation of everyone here, I see carlos, breast, crazy hairdresser (Augustine), let this to my ex-friend Dukat, this is always the same, we see it on the line output and starts with the typical excuses as always, if this week I've been constipadoooooo, que si el perro me ha mordidoooooo un huevo y cosas por el estilo algún día escribire sobre las excusas que ponemos todos los corredores antes de empezar una carrera jejeje increíble la de dolores, imprevistos familiares durante la semana, cansancio de trabajo, uffff es que empiezas y no acabas, eso si, luego cuando los ves en meta y compruebas sus marcas todo ha desaparecido jejejeje, que es lo ocurrido con mi querido dukata, el tío sin estar en forma y con todo tipo de dolores se casco la prueba a 4'15'' el km, no es que sea un tiempazo incincreíble pero a ese ritmo tampoco es que sea facil, hay gente que se tira años para conseguir ir a esa velocidad, lo dicho que los corredores somos unos fuleros que no veas.
La carrera en itself is quite good, have a couple of very important and increases drop some more, we came out a tad slowly as you walk inside the village and people are so difficult to overtake it, we were out at 4'40''the first thousand we see a fellow club (Agnes), she wants to go to 4'35''and thus are encouraged to come with us, we passed the first round, pinning the time, Beth begins to show signs of fatigue, I say hold until 13 km, more than anything is psychology, when you get to 13 I would say that only 3 and that missing out on their own (typical phrase in my), over 10 have a slope quite pupa when you go to the limit, Agnese is very strong, we gradually moving away (30''sack us goal, the best thing that came up with a good feeling), as my pupil is fairly punished, yet we had 13 km with a cushion of 15'', inch by inch we are losing steam, little thing but that mattress becomes deficit rapidly, the last mile is too long for the 2, Belen because it is literally dead and server because both the pace down but I get tired, suffer enough when I go slower rate than ask me legs, we finally arrived at 1h14 ' 15''to 4'34''half of the mile which is not bad, I compiled this hurt but in the end to cheer him by telling the truth, for which training and the date is going well, we are 3 weeks for the average and you can get, I still think the same, it 1h34'59''will be very fair and will do everything perfect to go for it, good weather that day, total motivation, last week without problems, so you should check out all to get it, so just when you need everything to be filmed, but I'm sure she will do their best and of course there are my legs to beat. Damaged
greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment