Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kat Von Din In A Thong

LOSA 12K






arrived I felt like the race is the first edition and I love discovering new routes, over a population that is in the region of the mountain, my childhood elapsed between this region and Lliria and therein lies the village of Chelva, a place where I spent unforgettable moments with my cousins \u200b\u200bChuso Lolo and I hope that someday make a career there and enjoy it fully, in order get to the point, but the day before we pour into our plant Meliana point to the appointment, that if, today we enjoy, forget the marks and do a training taking advantage of the race, before I knew it would be a nice test, because as I said before I am a lover of that district, you start rolling into the town, streets are narrow and steep, with much success organizing the tour idea for most of these slopes are going down, to come up and kilometers later, when you have a couple of miles outside sales, you start to go through the fields surrounded by woods, on the kilómetroo 5 is one of those I love images, it is a steep descent into a valley that rises rapidly with which you can see what you have to go and people to do so, you go down and others are looking at up that image of brokers / india lined up as I am excited, the tour is the typical rompepiernas a constant seesaw, pear is ideal for making my mark, my legs is one you will, in all ways I mentioned earlier today it's enjoying the day has gone great, it's cool, little wind and cleared completely, making the end come see clearly the people in the distance, is a picture postcard, see the town surrounded by mountains and your acercándotee on, really when I'm in this kind of racing I congratulate myself for sports, otherwise I'd miss these moments, I feel privileged to enjoy views like this, I love nature in those moments are completely free, just you and your thoughts, no doubt this will be a race that will not miss future issues, we aim and we realize that we have a good pace without realizing it, today we left the tyranny the stopwatch to see that there is life beyond brands, to realize that in addition to achieving our goals there are moments of calm, without a doubt this has been a great weekend and sure as this will be many more, all I lay on my girl missing is the finish line, this time could not join us, it is clear that it could not be all perfect. Damaged

greetings Building

0 comments:

Post a Comment