would first like to apologize to all who have written here over the last days of September and early October, because I have not been here. I do not know where I have been, since September 12, I felt the weight of having been four years and nine months in Madrid, working as he could, and moving forward like any other you want to call "living human being with expectations" . I've been in something of a shock. Do not ask me anything because I do not know. I've been dancing on a boundary line between the joy of leaving the pandemóniun of illegality and the arrival of a new life, perhaps to experience many never arrive, because you are on your own land.
Finally ....
!!!!!!! HE GOT AN NIE
!!!!!!! HE GOT AN NIE
!!!!!!! HE GOT AN NIE
!!!!!!! HE GOT AN NIE
final kick eagerly waiting to enter the nose in the legal world, this means above all, a visit to the recesses of my country, a trip to my people and my forwarding to friends. And I have water and provision for this trip loaded with a couple of bags of a hitherto elusive victory. Thank you for understanding that has been far ... with a mind moving to another land in a dream.
0 comments:
Post a Comment