Friday, September 9, 2005

My Dog Has A Wart On His Mouth

CREDI CREDI-BODY-SOUL or excluded voices














Last Wednesday I discovered something no surprise, but rather with the fearlessness of all because there is nothing new, know what I mean nothing we do not know all, rather something that many play dumb. organization Save the Children has reported that 70% of students in Liberia have to opt for prostitution to pay for college. For miserable 1.20 to € 3.20, the girls sleep with 4 or 5 men per day, which bought some rice, and I guess it take to pay the tuition fee or monthly pension from school. At what point do these girls (and boys I guess ...) duties, if at all hours looking for how to eat, and how to follow "later" if at any time are heavy arm of an adult on his back? If put me to choose between be someone going to school, or be at home, pure and chaste, perhaps working ... they opt for the second, although I will crack and cagüingas hands. At this rate, we will have to follow the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bmany at the time of not having the money to pay what they need, a mechanism that required for handling and issuance of a good technological base of these cards ... Rechargeable and instrasferibles of Credi-body, would establish guidelines for prices, and the equitable right of the bazaars, stating the risks which might be prey and solutions to any reason. Of course, this would also agree with the beauty and sex appeal to each count. I guess that those patterns do not enter "tasters", we then invent another card would play instead of Credi-body-soul Credi was called, would be another product aimed at those who are left over by the charm and personality magic of touch and affection. Unfortunately this is not very far from reality. to see ... "In whose hand is all this? if no offer is because there is demand and if demand is because there is no need ... there lies the secret then ... isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment