Sunday, October 30, 2005

6v 4ah Battery Canada

WHAT TIME

Bumping the long list of passers of the highways on the internet, made me feel a little guilty. Today, without realizing much all the time that had elapsed since the last post, I realized I had already spent almost a month, a time where I've been thinking since then, I have been producing things, and above all I let all that water to calm revolt that was my life until now, a little carried away by a flow without control, and some fixed anywhere. I think I'm going to live free ... As he had said, for many things that freedom comes from the same legality as to legality tranquility tranquility as to different products. I thank those who passed through here, and I returned to earth to re-think that this is not an end but a beginning .... Anyway, I can not wait to get that December 5 to see my family, my friends and our dogs. During that month, to try to tell you a little of what the return of an immigrant-x, for all his "X" in the NIE ... I guess this amounts to something like in the old bourgeoisie, where the most powerful wore a wig. So I sit down with the wig from now. I feel outdone, why not stop looking back to see the faces of other immigrants-Xs, with a single X to enter the vein, go, go, a global apartheid will not stop until the walls of the nationalities and borders are not collapsed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment