Friday, September 2, 2005

Pinky Webb Boobs Size

"PLAN" B "or" V "?

always thought it might be in control of my life in every moment within it. Every second of every clock that runs at the same speed, even with the most core of my wishes I got that time to move or slower or faster ... I've only managed to continue to tow as usual, ie as in China, Palmira, Angola and Papua. Now I feel more blood and more alive than ever. Is it about the holidays, inject those fluĂ­dillos RELOAD vital that we continue to give encouragement to the crank. Unfortunately this is only a part of us: that of life Light thinking animal that manages to survive, yesterday and today I woke up much of the ground from where I want to watch TV, no special interest in anything, I just think that even though every time I think less in any god and much least in humans, I have the luck to be so alive to feel afraid of being able to think. Why? ... very sad because I've seen lots of pairs of shoes and sandals left by so many of the thousand and piquin of pilgrims who jumped or fell pushed, screaming, Patali and again invoking these gods agaaaaain useless, and finally drowning in the bridge over the Tigris River. I see a Baghdad tearing chunks each day, I was moved by the cries of three hundred-plus mourners remember their beloved and dear companions in life killed in Beslan and a world that is disrupted and even slips in between the ubiquitous and near-invincible hands of Bush. As living human beings, we are the same everywhere, with ideas, but without enthusiasm, with leaders and personages without shade or blood but could make this work, they prefer to be governed by the law of least effort. We smell prey reflex sleep ghost we have always kept for us, as they say "we are nothing!" Already shown that plan "A" , the perfect life does not exist. Life can be as bitter as sweet. And since there is no plan "B" , sizing me then for PLAN "V" ! simply live the moment .

0 comments:

Post a Comment