as if, today I have re-awakened, and if it was not for the work they had left me exhausted, or have been bowlegged after bombs exploded in London they had caught the culprits, and had forgotten the few I do not know that explode in Baghdad, not guilty to the view ...! cramps go I come to know that the Brazilian boy Menezes have had to die at the hand western barbarism Police hard sheltered by the mantle "white" British politicians, who continue to support the action of firing seven bullets into the head of a human being, then ask: who are you? are you interfering in the Embolao we can not explain?. This really makes me sad ... So that I woke up! I've always believed in God, a god do not know what. I was born in a pack of Christians, baptized without question and without asking for acceptance by the should be interested. I'm in the gang that organized fiestuquis First Communion to children, because they can not afford to be different from the rest of his class. A lot has been raining since take communion last time, and many more will fall, after passing the drought, before "accept" with a constant indignation, that priests are still leaning in power, no matter that it can be in hell. Today I feel that religion, cults, priests, popes, and all this comic can go sooo far away from each other. However, I think there is one God. I believe in my own God, and an energy that shelters me. It is equal to that of Christian, Jewish, or Protestant ... I do not know ... perhaps more similar to that deity who have never missed feel far from any herd, owned up to his own god. I'm the black sheep and misguided, and what can I do. I leave the prayer of the father-mother who has shared our Victor Flyte on his blog on Sunday July 17 ... maybe we'll make you want to believe again ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment