Monday, July 11, 2005

Exocit Dance Wear Patterns

I'm aware of what it costs a cowboy!

Hace unos días caminando un poco antojado por comprarme algo para subirme el ánimo, y hacerme partícipe de esta sociedad del consumo de bienes, de compra-venta de cuerpos y almas, de alquiler de decisiones y de empeños de pensares! Por un momento me detuve frente a un grannnn almacén de esos acaparadores de verdad, mirando por entre un gran cero de uno de sus innumerables letreros de 50%! Al entrar, moviendo con interés los montones, y removiéndo con mucho mayor interés aquellos bautizados por el fantástico 30, 40 o 50%, encontré un fantástico vaquero por la módica suma de € 19 ... what a surprise ... I loved, it was also very similar to that "untouchable" hundred-plus of € s for the baba had chorriadas few months before! I immediately began to play the fiber because I wanted to buy something very cool. However, playing the cowboy of my dreams felt like the series "Charmed" came to my mind a little hands and pawed network that had done their part to make it, and that if 100 had fallen to 19, and still sure you were making something, I wondered: How much will be paid to (a) that made the Web?, "And the (a) the cut? What the (a) that sewed?, As apparently seen, I felt so guilty, but now I am enjoying it with a smile of "lol, I GOT IT!" I keep thinking about the cruel hand that globalization could lead to the farthest corners of the world, I shadowed the beeper idea operation on my ear, and how refreshing it could become a support and debt relief national and global countries really can not even keep their people alive. Hopefully something can be done not only in Africa but in all countries where labor is exchanged for a piece of bread with butter and seeds of deception fatigue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment