Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Was One Quote Deborah Sampson Said

SEGO VALL DE VALENCIA






Finally we return to the pit after the Media Valenciana, no, do not believe we're back with a 5k or 10k, we do it big, we nailed another half to begin training towards the target, to be honest servant had gone at least 4 times to train, my ward anything, we come to an average after 20 days of break, this girl is not right in the head.
Well, the fact is that we planted in the area of \u200b\u200bcollection of numbers an hour in advance, as I am more scabby than the very Ringworm I have not signed up, I like to run without dorsal thing, just once, that if I went with my bottle of water and I retired a few meters before entering the goal, in this race my idea is to do the same but Belencita tells me more than a dog and to see that there area to sign the same day almost hit me so I point, once made, the registration will start moving around, we 4 cats, to coincide with the marathon runners Castellon census is quite low, about 200 participants, it is a shame because it is half a good run and quite pretty as it travels the 5 villages of the Valley, exit we find Augustine and couples, I ask that if we want to merge it at your own pace, but today you might not be, they plan to go much faster, now our idea is simply to finish and better times, we went at a good pace, inside I thinking that we will pay later, I suddenly realize that today I'm very well, the miles go by without realizing it and that's the best thing that can happen in a race, so yes, my dear pupil is not as fine as always is almost in tears from the first meter, luckily the one I get and I get another at half race funny thing happens to us, we so richly to 5 'km and carry a car behind us not spend and that I could do quietly then jump all alarms, Belen think is the broom wagon, I say that is impossible because our rate is usually at mid-table, so I insisted that if the topic that I have to turn around to see if people come back, is indeed the case, behind the car I see enough runners on mile 17 mi colegui is very touched, all are crying, it hurts the adductor, go thou that I stop and several nonsense as usual using my philosophy and I say cheap thousand niceties and just as usual it works, suddenly becomes the broker that I like, get the breed and began to run, 17 kilometers to the finish line out of 4'40''and that he could not move (as it.) We even have the luxury of moving to a girl, she tries to follow the pace but it is impossible because there are only 300 meters and we will pace of 4'10'', we finally arrived in 1h45 ', which apparently seen and after break is more than good over the compilation takes a new cup, 2 ยช veteran sharing drawer with a pair of Agus ending first, in short, good training and things look good, I think I'll have fun in our plan to lower 1h35 to lose 'in the middle of the Population, sincerely had a mad desire to return to train seriously, lately I run alone and was always up to a certain part of my anatomy. Damaged

0 comments:

Post a Comment