Finally the big day arrived, on Sunday we planted at the start with more nerves you win, my week could not have been worse, the whole weeks with antibiotics for the throat touched, I say not much to Belen for not putting more nervous, but I notice that the warming have to suffer, I have clearly have the strength to do about 12 miles, I have cold, I have a fever and Antibiotics are very touched me, the fact is that heat a little and planted in the starting box that touches us, this year if we look good, the output mas o menos fue lo esperado, al ser cerca de 8000 personas se corre bastante mal, tienes que ir buscando huecos e incluso empujar a gente, salvamos el primer kilómetro mejor de lo que pensaba, los pasamos a 4'45'', simplemente 5'' por encima de lo pensado, enseguida vamos pillando el ritmo, los kilómetros van saliendo bien, cuando pasamos el 8 llevamos unos 20'' de adelanto, me empiezo a encontrar bastante mal, las piernas me pesan, los brazos me duelen, el viento que corre me mata, voy callado lo cual indica que no voy nada bien, nos hemos encontrado con Paco, es el jefe de mi amiga Maria, tiene previsto hacer el mismo tiempo, enseguida me doy cuenta que no podemos perderle ya que se que pronto tendré que bajar el ritmo, pasado kilometer 13 and I'm a corpse, said to Belen to throw because I'm going to lose land at first I said no, I try to encourage but it is useless, the race is yours and has to go, to me it makes no difference to another time, but she did not, I see how it goes away, no one can imagine how fucked it was for me to see how they went and could not do anything, try to keep close with the hope of finding better later in the kilómetro15 even I have at hand, about 100 meters, under normal circumstances would not have been difficult to catch them and keep setting the pace, unfortunately not the case, at this point I'm not capable of anything, my steps become more short and the heaviness of the body becomes muscle cramps, whenever I run a fever I feel the same, I fall leg cramps, I know I can only get as honest as possible, period, Belen achieves its aim and that at least mitigates some of the pain and disappointment that I have inside, to enter the Formula 1 circuit happens to me after Agnesse Augustine and Marcela (also her career has gone wrong), I can not say anything because I can not speak, my pace should be 5'30 I''or more practically stopped in 20 passes Dukat me hare who is doing a friend, this just look at my face I know that in the past, gives me a bit of spirit and continues its task, final meters are timeless, I think I will not be ever, luckily, the ending is very lively, lots of people cheering and it gets you either way, finally crossed the finish line in 1h42 'with legs like two sticks to the eyelashes hurt me but at least I have, it indicates I'm still stubborn, just once I retired from a career, was in the marathon of 97 was also because of the fever, but this time I had to go by ambulance to clinical attack of fever that led, finally after hardly take off the chip on the shoe to get them where they were meeting mine, Beth told me about his experience in the end their training has yielded the corresponding 1h37'42''real time, over the feelings are there podido hacerlo mejor, lo cual nos dice que aun le queda mucho por aprender, su satisfacción hace que al menos mi sufrimiento haya tenido sentido, me encanta ver a esta muchacha hacerlo bien ya que eso me hace ver que mis consejos no son del todo malos, ahora solo queda pensar en próximas metas, las miás son claras y ambiciosas, en mayo quiero volver a subirme al cajon del gran fondo de Lliria(como local) tendré que entrenar muy duro ya que la cosa es bastante complicada pero por intentarlo no sera.
Pd, agradecimientos a nuestra querida Elena por sus animos durante la carrera
Estropeados saludos
0 comments:
Post a Comment