Thursday, September 16, 2010
Schematics Of A Clawfoot Oval Shower Rod
Uffffffffffff I do not even remember what it is to write in my blog, the lack of enthusiasm has been the rage in me all this time many things have happened in my life in sporting terms, I have finally debuted in a triathlon, was in Burriana and then try to write as was the debut, now I just want to tell a story about something very important to more than one forget, these are: trust, but once we fail or fail do something because of this lack of confidence, we get carried away by the, oh I can not do that, but as I'll get that and other excuses, luckily once in a while someone comes to remind us what we value and how far we can go, until a few months servant had lost that confidence, a tad tired of always being misled me compete for the good life in those months fattening about 10 kilos and of course my fitness notice it, in July I decided to put a stop to it, thanks to the clarion call of my friends, who returned to take the path of the sport, I started to train like a bastard and now, 2 months could face a half ironman, shame that the lack of money make me give up, but I'll the feeling that it could, that feeling comes through now I have confidence in myself, it is also true that I've currado an egg and part of another, only I know how hard it has been my training sessions, always alone and in stifling heat, in more than one occasion I wanted to throw in the towel but want to get a goal kept me going, I write all this because right now I have someone close that it lacks confidence, but it I say what goes and as far as horrors can cost you realize it, thank goodness this weekend has realized this, I'm talking about my best students (Belen), does nothing but tell me who can not do this or that can not reach certain marks, we always said it's a talented runner, which is made to run but never believe me, this weekend seems to start seeing the light, it is possible that in that big head that has been on a glimpse of wisdom and see his progression has few limits, I am totally convinced that if left to train in a couple of years will be in the top of the rankings and unfortunately this poor figure runner got to coach it will be casual and low help, the logic makes me think that at that time and improve my times and may not accompany the races and I will become a burden, yet I look forward to that moment and savor it as it deserves, plus I always stay the bike for putearla since in that territory do not pinch or live 7 lives, Belencita on Sunday, did you drop your first drink, yeah, yeah, I know you've had one in Turis, but you know perfectly well that you suffered and won the so you will always want, with what makes you different from most people, you do not want to win cups, you what you want is to get a time according to them, you know that Sunday was, I hope this weekend has achieved what are looking at, give: CONFIDENCE
Damaged greetings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment