Sunday, January 10, 2010

What Cause Absorption In Paper Towels

10k VALENCIA BACK HE

Well, well, well the tito COKE TO BACK, athletic After a break of 2 months of new starts whiplash, I needed some back and 2 months is too long for someone like me, but it is also necessary to take a vacation from time to time.
Today's race was not a big deal at least for my usual brand but again I have seen it grow a little more to my ward Belencita without suffering too aunt got off to its best performance in a 10000 and this time withthe approved which has more merit, what a shame that is now focusing on swimming training, day to account for what is really well equipped will be the milk, without going too far today could have easily caught it in a cup and 10000 as this had been the host, finally loses it, I hope that one day open your eyes and see that their genetics is made for the race and stop nonsense, it's great to swim and do it well but missed opportunities as he has is a shame and says someone who knows what he's talking to me personally because I feel the same with cycling is the sport that I pay and even better so what I have left.
Well I said from now on server start to put the batteries, turn back to daily workouts, lose some weight and plan next season cargadita new adventures, trips, team triathlons, races and if all goes well my third road to Santiago.

pd, the best of the day than see Belen improved his mark has been back to see my friend Elena, always supporting her as friends and with that smile that always accompanies him, and know ah another spoiled sport, called Ana and it seems that also hits like us. Damaged

greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment