SIGNING THE DORSAL
Belencito As hoped
WITH MY QUEEN DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE
WITH MY WIFE WANTED TO BE LESS THAN
Day 8 was quietly thinking do in the afternoon, I had the baby and I can not think of no plan, in that a Country Phone call, look, the weary ufffffffffff Belencito, we'll see what you want now, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh passing wearily say (I'm so Antipater ) cokitoooooooooooo I picked up the branch to 10k and Michel (owner of Evsion Running, for me the best shop of Valencia) has told me this afternoon anger Marcel Zamora to the store, you come and take photographs with us, the truth is that not every day you meet a crack like this, for she does not know is one of the best triathletes in the world, won 5 consecutive times in IRONMAN NICE one of the toughest there is, the case is that it makes the idea and there we planted, Belen took a little disappointment because it is one of his idols and I imagine much stronger physically, the boy is a seemingly normal guy, that if the inside is a machine and to win all you have earned and continue to do very few can do it, that's just for the elect, also a very humble guy, so nothing seems deeming same believed, is more that same day in the morning he went to train in the river with all who wanted to do with the champions so they taste, I hope to continue getting victories in years to come, I leave some photos of the meeting. Damaged
greetings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment