Fidel is more healthy than when I was 20 years
Apparently my commander until he does not write is because of controversy, yesterday I saw some ads in the newspapers of the Yankees, in where they think Fidel is very serious, something that is not true, fidel is now resting and meditating, so when necessary, discuss any point of view, the events in the world and issues related to Cuba. I hope Fidel
live many years and especially the new revolutionaries who commanded the destinies of Cuba, in the future, do so with the same gallantry that fidel out and teach them.
Cuba is a great nation and we are confident that all revolutionaries in the world today and always will be supporting the principles of the Cuban revolution 50 years which gave him much honor and courage to the people of Cuba.
Author: Carlos Zuñiga.
0 comments:
Post a Comment